Wednesday, December 6, 2006

New blog coming soon...

To the handful of old readers (i.e. Khadeeja and Ezther), I deleted all the posts from my blog and changed the format. There was too much baggage in the old blog and I needed a change. But thank you very much for reading my old blog. Your comments made my day, and it has really been the best way for us to keep in touch. =)

My new blog will have more pics and will be more humourous and lighthearted. If I ever feel the need to write dark, personal stuff again, I'll save it for an anonymous blog!

(P.S) I saved all my old posts in Word. Two years worth of blog posts took up 225 pages and 3.2mb!

1 comment:

AKA said...

You what!? I was looking forward to catching up - I've been going a little insane because of exams so haven't done my usual blog hopping for a couple weeks.

But it's such a coincidence that you did this...I was planning something similar for the new year ;)

I can't wait to see the new one! Does this chucking out of the old baggage have anything to do with your birthday? 8 days to go :D