Friday, May 4, 2007

Movie list

These recently viewed films made made me laugh, think, cry and feel inspired.

C.R.A.Z.Y

I fell in love with Marc-Andre Grondin.



A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

I fell in love with Robert Downey Jnr's puppy dog eyes.



Running with Scissors

I fell in love with Annette Benning's wardrobe in the first third of the film and the first house the Burroughs family lived in.



The Namesake

I fell in love with the director, Mira Nair, for the way she shot India and drawing out incredible performances from the cast.



Half Nelson

I fell in love with Ryan Gosling. He was hot as a junkie.



The Devil and Daniel Johnston

I fell in love with Daniel Johnston's mad, creative genius like that depicted of Anton Newcomb in Dig!.



Lenny

Dustin Hoffman acted in his best films in the 70s.

No comments: